For continuous level and interface measurement in liquids
Liquicap FMI51 is a reliable fully insulated rod probe for continuous level monitoring in liquids, particularly in build-up forming media and extremely high temperatures. The measurement is independent of the dielectric constant (dc). Used in conjunction with Fieldgate FXA320 (remote measured value interrogation using Internet technology), Liquicap is an ideal solution for Inventory Management Solutions.
Use also in safety systems requiring functional safety to SIL2 in accordance with IEC 61508
Reliable and universal application thanks to wide range of certificates and approvals
No calibration necessary (factory preconfiguration). No calibration necessary for media with a conductivity of 100μS/cm and higher
Material in contact with the process made of corrosion-resistant material, FDA-listed materials
Menu-guided local configuration via plain text display (optional)
Two-stage overvoltage protection
The device is independent of the dielectric constant (dc) as of a liquid conductivity of 100μS/cm and allows measurement of various liquids without the need for recalibration.
- Process connections: Flanges and threads
- Process pressure: Vacuum to +100bar (vacuum to +1,450psi)
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 4.0m (0.3 to 13ft)
- Temperature: -80 to +200°C (-112 to +392°F)
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic certificates, marine approvals
>특징 및 사양
Continuous / Liquids