Designed for light bulk solids
Minicap FTC260 is a simple and cost-effective rod probe for point level detection in bulk solids, particularly suited to applications involving aggressive media and heavy build-up. It is designed for point level detection of light bulk solids, e.g. grain products, flour, milk powder, animal feed, cement, chalk or gypsum.
Simple mounting and commissioning without calibration
Mechanical safety, cost-efficiency and long operating life due to no wearing parts
High operational safety and reliability due to active build-up compensation
For point level detection of light bulk solids, with a grain size up to max. 30mm and a dielectric constant εr ≥ 1.6.
Typical applications: Grain products, flour, milk powder, animal feed, cement, chalk or gypsum.
- Process connection: Threads
- Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +25bar (-14.5 to +360psi)
- Sensor length: 140mm (5.51")
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG
>특징 및 사양
Point Level / Solids